GLOWSO has been awarded "Best Internal Beauty Supplement" at the 2022 Spa & Wellness Awards ⭐️

Sustainable Beauty For A Better World

Discover the transformative power of natural beauty and sustainable practices with GLOWSO Collagen+ Skin, Hair & Nails Supplements.

We believe in enhancing your beauty from within while prioritising the environment and ethical principles.

Join us on a journey of eco-friendly beauty by exploring how we ensure sustainability and promote ethical practices.

"Real Beauty Shouldn't Cost The Earth"

Our Commitment to Sustainability

Sustainability lies at the heart of our brand. We embrace various practices to reduce our environmental footprint and contribute positively to the planet:

Sustainable Ingredient Sourcing: We prioritise ingredients sourced sustainably and ethically, supporting local communities and preserving traditional knowledge.

Minimal Packaging: To reduce waste, we have eliminated unnecessary outer packaging for our bottles.

Plastic-Free and Recyclable Postal Packaging: Our postal packaging is designed to be plastic-free and recyclable, promoting a more sustainable delivery process.

Paperless Office Operations: We have implemented a paperless system in our office to minimise paper consumption and contribute to a greener future.

Recyclable Packaging: Currently, 95% of our product packaging is recyclable, and we are actively exploring options to make the remaining 5% recyclable as well. We constantly seek better alternatives for packaging materials.

Local Storage: To reduce our environmental impact during delivery, our products are stored at three different locations across Australia.

Future Carbon Emissions Offsets: While our carbon emissions are already minimal, we are committed to offsetting any remaining emissions through the purchase of carbon offsets, actively reducing our environmental impact.

Supporting Carbon Removal Companies and Research: We allocate a portion of our Stripe payments to support carbon removal companies and contribute to new frontier research aimed at reducing carbon emissions.

Thoughtfully Selected Ingredients

We meticulously select our ingredients to create a potent and effective formula that meets both quality and ethical considerations.

Kakadu Plum:
We source Native Kakadu Plum through the Northern Australian Aboriginal Kakadu Alliance (NAAKPA). This consortium of Aboriginal enterprises ethically harvests and processes Kakadu Plum, preserving cultural traditions and supporting Aboriginal communities in Northern Australia.

Hydrolysed Bioactive Collagen Peptides (Bovine): Our Collagen peptides are sourced from grass-fed beef by Gelita, using Verisol. We prioritise Verisol over marine collagen due to transparency concerns regarding sourcing and environmental impact.

By choosing Verisol, we ensure our collagen supplements are sustainably and ethically sourced.

Embracing Social Responsibility

At GLOWSO, we understand the significance of social responsibility and strive to make a positive impact on communities:

Partnership with NAAKPA: We proudly partner with the Northern Australian Aboriginal Kakadu Plum Alliance (NAAKPA), supporting Aboriginal communities and traditions. By ethically sourcing Kakadu Plum, we contribute to the well-being of the first nation people who have been the custodians of this industry for generations.

Future Social Initiatives: As our business expands, we plan to allocate resources to support organisations and initiatives aligned with our values.