Embrace Natural Beauty and Sustainability with GLOWSO Collagen+ Skin, Hair & Nails Supplements
Supporting the Environment and Promoting Ethical PracticesAt GLOWSO, we believe in the power of natural beauty and wellness while also prioritising sustainability and ethical practices. Our Glowso Collagen+ Skin, Hair & Nails Formula supplements are not only designed to enhance your beauty from within but also leave a positive impact on the environment and communities. Here's how we ensure our products are eco-friendly, sustainable, and ethical:
TGA Listed: Ensuring the Highest Quality Standards
All GLOWSO products, including our Glowso Collagen+ Skin, Hair & Nails Formula, are TGA listed. The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) holds the highest and most stringent regulations worldwide. Our products go through rigorous testing and verification of ingredients to meet the TGA's comprehensive safety standards. Additionally, our manufacturing process takes place in an Australian TGA licensed facility, which undergoes regular audits and inspections to ensure continuous quality compliance.
Thoughtfully Selected Ingredients
To create a potent and effective formula, we meticulously select our ingredients with both quality and ethical considerations in mind.
Kakadu Plum: We have chosen Native Kakadu Plum sourced through the Northern Australian Aboriginal Kakadu Alliance (NAAKPA). This consortium of Aboriginal enterprises ethically harvests and processes Kakadu Plum, drawing on thousands of years of traditional knowledge. By sourcing through NAAKPA, we contribute to the well-being of Aboriginal communities in Northern Australia and help preserve their cultural traditions.
Hydrolysed Bioactive Collagen Peptides (Bovine): For our Collagen peptides, we utilise Verisol, sourced from grass-fed beef by Gelita. We consciously avoid using marine collagen due to the lack of transparency regarding its sourcing and potential environmental impact. By choosing Verisol, we ensure the collagen in our supplements is sustainably and ethically sourced.
Our Commitment to Sustainability
Sustainability is at the core of our brand. We embrace various practices to reduce our environmental footprint and contribute positively to the planet:
Sustainable Ingredient Sourcing: We prioritise sourcing ingredients from sustainable and ethical sources, supporting local communities and preserving traditional knowledge.
Minimal Packaging: We have eliminated outer packaging for our bottles, reducing unnecessary waste.
Plastic-Free and Recyclable Postal Packaging: Our postal packaging is designed to be plastic-free and recyclable, ensuring a more sustainable delivery process.
Paperless Office Operations: Our commitment to sustainability extends to our office practices, where we have implemented a paperless system to minimise paper consumption.
Recyclable Packaging: 95% of our product packaging is already recyclable, and we are actively exploring options to make the remaining 5% recyclable as well. We continuously seek better alternatives for packaging materials.
Local Storage: To reduce environmental impact during delivery, our products are stored at three different locations around Australia.
Future Carbon Emissions Offsets: While our carbon emissions are already minimal, we aim to offset any remaining emissions through the purchase of carbon offsets, thus actively reducing our impact on the environment.
Supporting Carbon Removal Companies and Research: We contribute a portion of our Stripe payments to support carbon removal companies and new frontier research, contributing to initiatives focused on reducing carbon emissions.
Embracing Social Responsibility
At GLOWSO, we recognise the importance of social responsibility and strive to make a positive impact on communities:
Partnership with NAAKPA: We are proud to partner with the Northern Australian Aboriginal Kakadu Plum Alliance (NAAKPA), supporting Aboriginal communities and traditions. By sourcing Kakadu Plum ethically, we contribute to the well-being of the first nation people who have been the custodians of this industry for generations.
Future Social Initiatives: As our business grows, we aim to allocate resources to support organisations and initiatives aligned with our values. Currently, in my naturopathic business, I support mothers and children at Boronia prison in WA, offering workshops and consultations to enhance their health and well-being. Our goal is to expand these efforts and provide more support to women and children in need.
Sustainable, Ethical & Natural Beauty with GLOWSO
GLOWSO's journey is driven by a naturopathic foundation, emphasising transparency, truth, and long-lasting beauty and wellness transformations. By choosing Glowso Collagen+ Skin, Hair & Nails Formula supplements, you can embrace natural beauty while supporting sustainable practices and making a positive impact on the environment and communities.